With the goal of raising $3 million in 2018, the event takes place on Saturday, November 17, and will include more opportunities for families and community members to participate than ever before, including: four unique cycling routes that cross the Coronado Bridge, four high energy spin classes with a live DJ,a family friendly 5K walk/run,a kids challenge for riders ages 3-12, volunteer opportunities, and live entertainment and food/beverages throughout the afternoon.
- Cycling – 25, 55, 88, and 100 mile course options, all riding over the Coronado Bridge
- Spin – 50-minute stationary bike classes on the field at Petco Park
- 5K – run or walk this family-friendly route
- Kids Challenge – ages 3-12 ride a safely enclosed course around Petco Park
- Volunteer – hundreds of opportunities – click to learn more